This website uses its own and third-party cookies, both during the browsing session and permanently, in order to function correctly, obtain information on traffic or remember user actions and preferences for later moments.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when accessing our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used by Let's Grow Business, SL or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and we do not store sensitive personal identification information in the cookies we use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the Let's Grow Business, SL server, or the third party acting on its behalf, to recognize the browser on the computer used by the user in order to make browsing easier. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, control the progress and the number of entries.
Similarly, Let's Grow Business, SL Web servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to Web services, etc. In any case, said file is subjected to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the users' machine.
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies, for different purposes, specifically:
- Own cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a Web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, when processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze browsing on our website in order to improve the range of services we offer.
- We use Google Analytics for the purpose of anonymously collecting information and reporting on website trends without identifying individual users. In this way, our application remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google AdWords for the purpose of anonymously collecting information and reporting on visits that come through advertising served by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our application sends information to Google to prepare reports on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google for the purpose of anonymously collecting information and reporting visits that come through Google-managed advertising without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
Likewise, we inform you that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website can be blocked or disabled through your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you can continue using our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent regarding our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device through the settings of your Internet browsers. These are the links of the different browsers that inform about cookies:
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org
- For more information about the Chrome browser from here: https://support.google.com
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here: https://support.microsoft.com
- For more information about the Safari browser from here: https://support.apple.com
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website in order to be adequately informed about possible changes to it.