- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long do we keep them?
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
LET'S GROW BUSINESS, SL
Rambla Poblenou 129 Floor 2, Door 3
Hereinafter "Construplace", "We" or the "Responsible for the Treatment".
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal data refers to any information or data that can directly or indirectly identify you. Personal data includes information such as name and surname, email, postal address, telephone, among others. It may also include numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as information we obtain through cookies.
The User (you) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof.
Any loss or damage caused to the website, the Data Controller or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the forms on the website will be the sole responsibility of the User.
We may collect or receive your data through our website and forms, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your personal data directly (for example, when you shop on our website or when you contact us), or in other cases we collect it (for example, by using cookies to understand how you use our site Web).
3. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of data sent through:
Personal data collected
In order to register on the Website, you must enter the personal data required in the corresponding form, which includes your full name, e-mail address, company name, if applicable, identification number, postal address and telephone number. You can later modify your profile on the Platform, your full name, access email or password. The password will be strictly confidential, personal and non-transferable. You will be solely responsible for the use of said data by third parties, including any action that is carried out through the use of email and/or password.
The aforementioned personal data is collected for:
- Correct management of the registration request as a buyer or seller.
- Management of the relationship between different users, buyers and sellers.
- Respond to questions and/or queries as a User of the Platform.
- Manage any dispute related to the request for registration / access to the Platform.
- Sending our commercial newsletter, as well as informative and advertising communications about our products and/or services that are of interest to you, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
Your express consent, the execution of the contractual relationship with you and the legitimate interest of Construplace.
Until you revoke the consent and request the cancellation of the service.
Personal data collected
When making a purchase, you must fill out a form with your name, surname, email, postal address, telephone number and bank details.
The aforementioned personal data is collected for:
- A correct provision of the service.
- Execute the purchase contract
- Process and track your orders.
- Manage your orders and send the products you have purchased to the indicated address.
- Manage your orders.
- Respond to doubts and/or queries that you may have in relation to your orders.
- Manage any dispute related to your purchases.
- Manage possible returns once you have made the purchase.
- Shipping of your order.
- Send you our newsletter, informative and/or advertising communications, as well as personalized promotions of our products and services, in case of acceptance of the corresponding box.
Your express consent, the execution of the contractual relationship with you and the legitimate interest of Construplace. In this sense, the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the website, as well as for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services in its case.
We will process your data for as long as it is necessary for the correct provision of the service, as well as for the minimum time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for business purposes.
Information about payment management
We inform you that Construplace does not keep any data related to payment. For your security, Construplace has trusted the payment system by credit or debit card to a third-party payment gateway. The bank details entered are encrypted and transmitted securely to the bank's servers and are subsequently verified with the issuing bank to prevent possible fraud and abuse. This data entry procedure is guaranteed by SSL encryption technology, so that no third party will have access via the Internet to this information regarding the bank details entered by the user. Construplace, for its part, will not have access to said data.
FORM FOR SENDING A MESSAGE TO THE DISTRIBUTOR/MANUFACTURER
- Personal data collected : Name, telephone number and email address.
- Purpose : Offer you a means so that you can contact the distributor or manufacturer in which you have been interested.
- Legitimation : Your express consent and our legitimate interest.
- Conservation : Once your request has been resolved through our form or by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
- Personal data collected : name, email, telephone number and company.
- Purpose : Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, including by electronic means.
- Legitimation : Your express consent when requesting information through our contact form.
- Conservation : Once your request has been answered through our form or by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
- Purpose : Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and respond to your queries or doubts.
- Legitimation : Your consent when requesting information through the email address.
- Conservation : Once your request has been answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to assert our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be deleted from our systems and records or anonymized so that we can no longer identify you.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 18 years, or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, offer you the products you are interested in and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested. .
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The Personal Data that we collect from you may be processed by Construplace staff members, on the legal basis of legitimate interest, to fulfill administrative purposes.
Likewise, the data of the sellers, provided they consent, will be visible to all users of the Website.
Likewise, your personal data may be communicated to:
- In the event of a sale transaction, the buyer's data will be shared with the seller.
- Banking/financial entities.
- Providers of logistics, transportation and delivery services.
- Third parties that help us manage leads, provide IT services, such as Platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases, as well as our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, loyalty programs, identity management, ratings and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies, to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, in order to analyze their effectiveness and manage your contact and questions.
- For the efficiency of the service, sometimes your data may be communicated to service providers that may be located in the United States of America or other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Area. However, we will ensure that any communication of your personal information by us or third parties with whom we share your personal information complies with the laws that apply to us.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.
5. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights : By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at his postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
7. UPDATE OF YOUR DATA
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact email@example.com
Publication date May 16, 2019
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated on this website to display its quality seal and collected reviews, as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after placing an order.
This is necessary for the satisfaction of our legitimate interests when marketing our offer and to guarantee the security of a purchase, in accordance with article 6 paragraph f of the GDPR. The Trustbadge, and the services advertised with it, are part of the offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, Cologne CP 50823, Germany. A provider of distribution networks (CDN for its acronym in English) provides the Trustbadge, as part of the order processing.
Trusted Shops GmbH uses service providers from the USA. An adequate level of data protection is guaranteed. You can find more information about the data security of Trusted Shops GmbH here: https://www.trustedshops.com/legal-notice/
Every time the Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically saves a server log file, which contains the IP address, the date and time of the visit, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data), while registering the visit. The individual access data is stored in a security database for the analysis of security problems. Log files are automatically deleted no later than 90 days after they are created.
Additional personal data will be transferred to Trusted Shops GmbH, insofar as you have opted for the use of Trusted Shops products after placing an order or have already registered for their use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops will apply. For this purpose, personal data is automatically collected from the order data. Regardless of whether or not he is registered as a Trusted Shops customer, the customer is registered using a neutral parameter, the email address encrypted using a one-way encryption function. The email address is converted to this hash value, which cannot be decrypted by Trusted Shops before transmission. After checking for a match, the parameter is automatically removed.