Description of the SENOR parts for holding M6/M8 rods with elastomer:
- These SENOR pieces for fixing M6/M8 rods with elastomer are perfect for fixing galvanized laminated steel and 2mm density. Its convex fraction helps correct surface irregularities.
- Its two fastening points provide greater security.
- Its usual use is to fasten ceilings and refrigeration and air conditioning machines. It can be used on wood, iron or concrete.
- Available in two diameters for greater versatility.
Advantages of SENOR Parts for fixing M6/M8 rods with elastomer:
- Thanks to its dual support, it provides more security than other similar accessories.
- The 2mm thickness of this piece also provides more security than other pieces with smaller thicknesses.
- It is very versatile, as it can be used on any surface (wood, iron or concrete).
- Thanks to its plate, it achieves a greater grip on rough surfaces and a thermal improvement by separating the metal from the surface.
Boxes of 75 units.